Affects Version/s: None
Component/s: App Builder
As an App Admin, I want to place a widget in my page with only a Table View of my App
When deploying an App as a Widget, we should allow the user to have three widget option for that app:
- Full App;
- Only the Form of the App
- Only the Table of the App
This story aims to allow users to place a widget that will contain only the Table view of the App.
- 1- Given an App deployed as Widget, when the user is building a page in Liferay, then the system must display an option for the user to use a widget with only the Table view of the deployed App.
- 2- Given an App deployed as Widget, when the user includes the Table View only widget of the App in a page, then the widget must display only the Table View selected for the user to use, with no option to access the Form View.
- 3- Given a page with a Table View only widget of an App, when the user clicks on an entry in the Table View then them system must open the details view of the entry in the widget.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)