Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Portal Services > Localization
Steps to reproduce:
- Start a latest master bundle
- Create a site
- Create two pages, called Home and Test Page
- Go to the site's configuration, set a virtual host for public pages e.g. www.test.com
- Access the Test Page with the virtual host URL (www.test.com:8080/test-page)
- Search for the block that contains "hreflang="en-US", verify that "/en" is not appended to the alternate URL of "en-US".
- Access Home page with the virtual host URL (www.test.com:8080)
- Search for the block that contains "hreflang="en-US"
Actual behavior: "/en" is appended at the home page
Expected behavior: "/en" is not appended at the home page
7.0x @ commit (95fbd247632916f4fc0943e6481ce5feebdf70e8) reproduced
master @ commit (ff3286fd16693d3660fe117d8001def232fe3c90) reproduced