Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Core Infrastructure > DB Upgrade Client
This ticket will solve 4 minor issues with the upgrade client:
- Do not print the gogo shell command twice after its execution in the console.
- Print the Gogo console prefix (g!) in the upgrade.log file.
- If an empty command ("") is sent in the console, don't print anything.
- Print in the upgrade.log when the user closed the Gogo shell.
Steps to reproduce it:
- Startup master
- Execute the upgrade client with the previous database:
When the gogo console is opened, execute the following tests:
- Execute the command "upgrade:check"
- Click on enter to execute an empty command
- Execute the command "exit"
- The command is printed after its execution (printed twice)
- A white line is printed
- If you open the upgrade.log in the folder logs, you can't see the prefix g! for previous valid commands (upgrade:check and exit)
- The command is not printed (you just see it once)
- No white line is printed
- If you open the upgrade.log in the folder logs, you can't see the prefix g! for previous valid commands (upgrade:check and exit). For example: