Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > Security Tools > CAPTCHA;
- Select reCAPTCHA for CAPTCHA Engine and and fill out the following fields:
- reCAPTCHA Public Key: 6LddkbcUAAAAAM4c7NM3_sIYZ5Drk-ZAbgmrXnzc;
- reCAPTCHA Private Key: 6LddkbcUAAAAAMsMP4FXHW5SH_0dqHi3CmjUGoPS;
- Save the setting and go to the Site's Content & Data > Forms;
- Click to create a new Form;
- Click on the Form's settings and enable the Require CAPTCHA flag;
- Publish Form and access it through its URL.
reCAPTCHA appears after the Form is loaded.
reCAPTCHA appears for only a brief moment (might even not be visible) then disappears when the Form is fully loaded.