Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Web Content Search widget
1. Set up a master bundle
2. Go to Content > Web Content and add a Basic Web Content.
3. Place a Web Content Display Portlet on the Page and select it to be displayed. While doing so go to "CONTENT METADATA" and select "Comments" then save.
4. On the portlet add 6 comments.
5. Go to Content > Web Content and in the Search bar type "*", this will display all results.
6. Click on "Comments" and change the pagination entry to "5".
7. Click on "Comments" and try to go to the next page where you will see the last matching comment.
Actual Result: The comment tab is lost and you are taken to the Web Content Tab.
Expected Result: Pagination should be successful and displaying the correct entry.