Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Pages > A/B Testing for Content Pages
Steps to reproduce:
- Add two content pages
- Create an A/B test for each, using experiences with the same segment
- Run the tests on both pages
- Login as a user matching the segment of the test experiences
- Visit page 1 two times and asset that the same test variant is shown
- Visit page 2 and then visit page 1.
Expected behavior: The variant assigned to the user for page 1 is the same as in the previous visits.
Current behavior: The variant assigned to the user for page 1 might be different.
Technical Aspects: The cookie used to store the previously assigned variant is shared by domain, so it can be overwritten by any running test on other pages.