Completed and pending tasks are categorized by last activity date and are not grouped by its workflow.
- Configure the list entries with 5 contents per page as pagination in portal-ext.properties.
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > workflow > Schemes, for Web Content Article and Blogs Entry, change "Workflow Assigned" to "Single Approver".
- Go to the Liferay DXP site, Content > Web Content, create eight Web Contents, named it from test 1 to test 8.
- Go to Content > Blogs, create three Blog Entries, named it from blog 1 to blog 3.
- Go to User > Notifications
- Click web content article, in the top right corner, click "Assign to Me" and then click "Approve" for "test 1" to "test 4".
- Click rest of web content and Blog Entries, in the top right corner, click "Assign to Me".
- Go to User > My Workflow Tasks
Pending tasks should list first in the search container and then Completed tasks.
Pending tasks (only Web Content Article"test 7") list first in the search container and then Completed tasks(web content from "test 1" to "test 4"). The rest pending tasks list on the 2nd page.