Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP10, 7.0.X, 220.127.116.11 SP2, 7.1.X, 7.2.10 DXP GA1, 7.2.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: App Management > App Manager
Steps to reproduce:
- Build portal
- Package Notifications portlet as an LPKG
- cd modules
- ant build-app-lpkg -Dapp.name=notifications -Dosgi.dir=[YOUR_PATH]/bundles/osgi -Dapp.server.parent.dir=[YOUR_PATH]/bundles -Dliferay.home=[YOUR_PATH]/bundles
- Navigate to App Manager and uninstall "Liferay CE Collaboration - Liferay CE Notifications - Impl"
- Assert Blacklist output in the console
- Attempt to "Activate" the uninstalled bundle
Notifications should be removed from the blacklist and installed again
Success Message is given, but Notifications is still uninstalled and in the app manager it says "Uninstalled". Modules still in the Blacklist.
View the Blacklist in Configuration > System Settings > Module Container > Bundle Blacklist. If the modules are removed manually from the blacklist, the module will re-install.
This is not testable without the LPKG format because uninstalling the non-LPKG App fully removes the app from the App Manager. The App entry remains present after uninstall if it was packaged as an LPKG.
Also Reproduced with Oauth 2 in the 7.2 DXP GA1 release bundle.