Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
Unnecessary characters are displayed when multi-byte characters are entered in the source mode of web content on Chrome.
Steps to reproduce
- Setup DXP 7.1 and install DXP-13
- Access Liferay from Chrome for Windows
- Navigate to Content > Web content
- Add a basic web content
- Change content view type to code view
- Input a few japanese multibyte character (without confirming the input with Enter key)
Unnecessary "r" is displayed along with the typed text.
Only typed characters are displayed.
71X Commit: 0a047d3e177afcfe15cd743e55e259e59e1b8422
master Commit: facb128945418ce0a8e99d6592591fecccd02731
- This issue only occurs with Chrome for Windows.
- After confirming the input with the Enter key, "r" characters dissapear
* Please see Zendesk Support tab for further comments and attachments.