Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Lists > Display
Steps to Reproduce
- Upload a document in Liferay DXP > Content > Documents and Media
- In Liferay DXP > Content > Dynamic Data Lists, click the three dots on the top right corner and select Management Data Definitions
- Create a new Data Definition with Documents and Media field.
- Create a data list from this data definition and select the document from Document and Media
- Delete the document from Documents and Media
- Delete the document completely from Recycle Bin
- Edit the data list
The documents upload tool is not usable. NoSuchFileEntryException is thrown in the log.
The user can still view the data list and be able to upload new file.
Notes for QA
The exception will still be shown in the logs, this is expected:
By default errors occurring inside an attempt block are logged with ERROR level, despite that the template recovers from them.