As an execution manager, I want to reassign workflow instances from overloaded users, so that I can uncloak my workflow and solve bottlenecks in my process execution.
The Workflow Metrics is capable of helping users understand predict delivery times and understand which participants are meeting the expected deadlines at each stage of the process. However, when a bottleneck is found due to a couple of users being overloaded with tasks, one of the main actions that execution managers may need is reassign some of those tasks to other user that are idle or less overloaded.
This Story aims to allow users to choose a single instance in the Workflow Metrics instance list screen and reassign it to another user.
1- User should be able to click on the "Kebab menu" of a single instance in the "Workflow instances list screen" and reassign that instance to another user;
2- The reassign option should be available in all and any "Workflow instances list screen", doesn't matter how the user did access it;
3- The reassign option should open a modal, according to the mockups, and list all the pending (open) tasks associate with the instance selected. This screen should also let the user select which tasks he desires to reassign to another user;
- The user should be able to filter this task list screen per Role or per Step.
4- After selecting the tasks he wishes to reassign, the user should be redirected to a second screen, in which he can either:
- 4.1- Choose a new assignee for all the tasks;
- This option should let the user select only assignees that are compatible with all selected tasks;
- 4.2- Choose a new assignee for each task individually tasks
- This option should let the user choose the assignee of each task. In this case, the system should only allow user to select the assignees that are compatible with the task.
5- If the selected instance has only one open task, the user should be redirected straight to the new assignee choose screen (skip the select task screen).
6- [Nice to have] If feasible, when listing the compatible new assignees for that instance, the system could also inform how many Workflow tasks are assigned for each user of the list in that moment.
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.