Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 7.2.0 GA1, 7.2.10 DXP GA1, 7.2.10 DXP FP1
Fix Version/s: None
1. Click on "Content & Data -> Forms" in the Control Panel and create a form with two text fields that are both required:
- Text field with label "First Name"
- "Select From List" with label "Favorite Word"
2. Add the following three options to the "Favorite Word" field:
3. Set the name of the form to be "MyForm"
4. Save the form.
5. Publish the form.
6. Add the Forms portlet to a portal page and select "MyForm" to be displayed.
7. Enter "Joe" in the "First Name" field.
8. Select "Baz" from the dropdown list for the "Favorite Word" field.
9. Save/submit the form.
No error message is displayed.
" Error: No value is defined for field FavoriteWord." is displayed at the top of the form.