Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 7.2.0 GA1, 7.2.10 DXP GA1, 7.2.10 DXP FP1
Fix Version/s: None
1. Click on "Content & Data -> Forms" in the Control Panel and create a form with two text fields that are both required
2. Click on the "..." button at the top of the page and then click on "Settings"
3. Click the switch that requires the user to be authenticated.
4. Set the name of the form to be "MyForm"
5. Save the form.
6. Publish the form.
7. Add the Forms portlet to a portal page and select "MyForm" to be displayed.
8. Sign out of the portal
9. Fill out the form and click Save
The form should have all its inputs disabled and it should not be possible to click the Save button. Perhaps the Save button shouldn't even be displayed.
The user is able to fill out the form and click Save. The backend confirms that the save operation is being called in DDMFormPortlet.processAction(ActionRequest,ActionResponse).