Affects Version/s: None
Component/s: App Builder
Sprint:App_Builder_7.3_12, App_Builder_7.3_13, App_Builder_7.3_14, App_Builder_7.3_15
As an App User, I want to search and sort entries in a deployed App, so that I can easily find and order the entries that need to work on when needed.
This user stories aims to let users search and sort entries in the Table View of running Apps deployed using Liferay App Builder.
- 1-Given an user using an App that was deployed in Liferay, when the user types something in the search field of the Table View and presses "enter" or clicks in the magnifier button, then the system must filter the list of entries and retrieve only the ones that matches ;
- The search must be a approximate match (aka "LIKE search type" or "character by character comparison");
- 2-Given an user using an App that was deployed in Liferay, when the user clicks on "Filter and Order" and choose one of the available columns to order by, then the system reorder the list of entries in the table view according to the order that was applied by the user.
- 3-Given an user using an App that was deployed in Liferay, when the user combines a search by term with an order by a column, then the system must retrieve the result of the search combined with the order that was applied by the user.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)