Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Master
Sprint:LIMA | #04 | Oct01-Oct15, LIMA | #05 | Oct15-Oct29, LIMA | #06 | Oct29-Nov12, LIMA | #07 | Nov12-Nov26
Git Pull Request:
As a content creator
I want to include metatags for images
so that applications process them correctly
- og:image:url - Identical to og:image.
- og:image:secure_url - An alternate url to use if the webpage requires HTTPS.
- og:image:type - A MIME type for this image.
- og:image:width - The number of pixels wide.
- og:image:height - The number of pixels high.
Given a page
When the user selects an image to include in the open graph tags
Then Liferay automatically fills the following tags: