A block quote html can be copied over to Alloy Editor but there's no UI to differentiate between a block quote from regular text.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Sign in as admin
- Navigate to add Web Content (or any component with alloy editor)
- Add some text: "Hello World"
- Copy and paste the block quote from http://www.standards-schmandards.com/exhibits/wysiwyg/sampledoc.htm
- Assert block quote and "Hello World" look the same
- Assert published article provides no visual difference between block quote and regular text
similar behavior as ckeditor 4 demo to indicate a block quote
no difference between regular text and block quote
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.7
Portal master GIT ID: a0efb8c930d3246f80cc349dba4f0c85be8a4768