Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
Something about the interaction between repeatable fields of Select and Color or Geolocation (perhaps other fields as well) remove options from the list when the Select field is repeated, if other types of fields have previously been repeated.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Web Content Structure with a default repeatable Select field, a repeatable Color field, followed by a repeatable Geolocation field and save it.
- Create a Web Content based on that structure
- Select "option 1" from the Select field, notice there were 3 options
- Add a repeatable Color field and a repeatable Geolocation field
- Add a repeatable Select field, then click to choose an option
Expected Result: All 3 options (and empty) are still available.
Actual Result: Only "option 3" and empty are available.