Summary: Completing an instance with two SLAs (1 overdue and 1 on time) turns the numbers from Metrics wrong
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure Single Approver to be the workflow process of Blogs instances
- Add 2 SLAs in Single Approver:
- One of 1 minute (Start: Process Begins; End: Process Ends)
- The other one of 5 min (Start: Enters task Review; End: Leaves task Review)
- Create two blog instances
- Wait for two minutes and complete one of the instances
- Go to Control Panel > Workflow > Metrics > Single Approver and wait for the numbers to be updated
- Go to Performance tab and click on the On Time completed number
Actual result: The numbers from Dashboard tab are wrong showing -1. Also, the completed instance on Performance Tab is being displayed in the wrong place. It should be overdue instead of On Time.
Expected result: All the numbers and filters should be correctly displayed.
Base Branch Commit: 897f1056e8c1472c09abdf956dcc88005ea102ac
Updated on: Fri Oct 4 16:23:55 2019 -0300