Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Master
Component/s: App Builder
Sprint:App_Builder_7.3_27, App_Builder_7.3_28, App_Builder_7.3_29, App_Builder_7.3_30
As an App Adm, I want to make my app name available in different languages
Once Liferay DXP is an international product with several customers that handles business all around the world, we need our solutions to be usable in different languages. To achieve that, we offer a capability named "Localization" that allows users not only to configure the solution's labels in the DXP default language but also in several others languages supported by Liferay.
That being said, in this Story's scope users should be able to use Liferay DXP Localization capabilities in App Builder for defining App name translations.
1- Given that the translation component in App Builder's deployment experience is set to the default language,
when the user defines the App name,
then the names defined by the user should be set as the App Name labels whenever the App is set to be shown in the default language.
- The name of the App in a Widget/Product Menu should be set according to the DXP instance default language;
- The App name in the default language must be required.
2- Given a user is in the Deployment experience of an App in App Builder,
when the user clicks in the localization component next to the App's Name field,
then the system should display for the user only the languages that already has a translation for that Object's fields.
- The system should display which language is the Default, which ones already have a translation set and which ones doesn't have a translation set yet;
- If a user doesn't set a App's name translation for one of the available Object's translations, the default language name should be reused for all other languages that don't have a translation.
3- Given that a user has selected a "Not Translated" language in the Localization component in App Builder's deployment experience,
when the user defines the App's name for that language translation,
then the name defined by the user should be set as the App's name whenever the App is set to be shown in that selected language.
- After that, the selected Language should now be shown as "Translated" in the Localization component;
- The name of the App in a Widget/Product Menu should be set according to the DXP instance default language.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)