Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Site Administration > Configuration > Mobile Device Families.
- Add a new Device Family.
- Add a new Classification Rule in the Device Family.
- Go Site Builder > Pages.
- Add a new page.
- In the page's Advance tab, expend Mobile Device Rules panel.
- Disable option "Use the same mobile device rules of the Public Pages".
- Click Select button and select the created Device Family.
- Click ellipsis icon and select Manage Actions (May need to refresh page before clicking ellipsis icon due to
- Click Add Action button.
- Type a name and select type Redirect to Site.
Fields for select site and site page should appear after Type field.
Fields for select site and site page do not appear.
1. This issue affects all action types: Redirect to Site, Layout Template Modification, Redirect to URL, Theme Modification.
2. There is a workaround: After select action type, click Save, then edit the action, and you will see additional fields of action types.