Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: User Notifications
QA Test Score:4
Steps to reproduce:
- Launch the bundle
- Create a user "Admin User," give him the Administrator Role
- Sign out, sign in as Admin User, and navigate to > Content > Web Content > "i", then click the "Subscribe" star in the top right
- Sign out and sign back in as the primary admin account
- Create a new Basic Web Content "Test Asset"
- Edit the article and save a second time
- Sign out, sign in again as Admin User
- Click on the User Icon in the top right to expand the User > My Account sidebar, then navigate to Notifications
- Check the title of the notification for the updated content
The second notification should be displayed as 'Updated' after editing.
The second notification still displays as 'new web content' after editing.