Summary: Using the date range filter from Performance by Step is returning wrong results
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Workflow > Process Builder and associate Single Approver with blogs instance
- Add a 1 minute SLA to Single Approver (Start: Enters task Review; End: Process Ends)
- Add 5 blog instances and wait 2 minutes
- Complete all instances and go to Workflow > Metrics > Performance
- Under Performance by Step, change the date range filter to which doesn't have the same day the tasks were completed (eg: Yesterday, Custom Range: 01/01/2017 to 01/02/2017);
Expected Result: The results should include only the tasks completed in the date range specified by the date range filter.
Actual Result: The number of instances that breached SLAs are being displayed, regardless of the filter.
Base Branch Commit: 5eaa61fcee402bf3a10faeed7274fbd5c876468b
Updated on: Thu Oct 10 20:50:29 2019 -0700