As a content creator
I want to include metatags for images
so that applications process them correctly and my pages are accessible
- og:image:url - Identical to og:image.
- og:image:secure_url - An alternate url to use if the webpage requires HTTPS.
- og:image:type - A MIME type for this image.
- og:image:width - The number of pixels wide.
- og:image:height - The number of pixels high.
- og:image:alt - A description of what is in the image (not a caption). If the page specifies an og:image it should specify og:image:alt.