Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Lists
- Create a new Data Definition named "Test Data" under Panel > Dynamic Data List > [⋮] > Manage Data Definitions;
- Add 2 Text Fields named "Name" and "Surname";
- Add a Spanish Translation to "Test Data";
- Rename the Spanish field labels to "Nombre" and "Apellido";
- Save the Data Definition;
- Create a new Dynamic Data List using "Test Data" as it's Data Definition;
- Open the Data List, select the English version and enter the following data:
- Name: John - Surname: Doe - Publish
- Name: Jane - Surname: Doe - Publish
- Open the Data List, select the Spanish version and enter the following data:
- Nombre: Juan - Apellido: Doe - Publicar
- Nombre: Juana - Apellido: Doe - Publicar
- Go back to the Data List Entries;
- Search for "Doe";
- Change the current URL to the Spanish version, adding "/es" right after the port number ("8080");
- Search for "Doe" again.
All results for the search query "Doe" are shown on the View Entries form page.
Only the results entered in the same language as the current portal's display language are shown, e.g:
- John and Jane are only shown if the display language is English. They are not shown in the search results is the display language is Spanish.
- Juan and Juana are only shown if the display language is Spanish. They are not shown in the search results is the display language is English.
DXP 7.2 + fixpack dxp-1-7210
Master Commit: 6e20a5278bbeecf3b3604b449e7110ecb76b7cca
Base Branch Commit: cf2eefa2ca28de7f7f3fa4b8fe48043ba95b9643
Updated on: Wed Sep 25 10:42:35 2019 -0700