Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
- Start latest master bundle
- Create a structure named "struct1"
- Add a Separator to the structure
- Add a Text field embedded into the Separator
- Make the Text field repeatable
- Add a template to "struct1"
- Click on the Text field on the left, and its pattern will be inserted into the template
- Save it and create a web content from "struct1"
- Add 3 values to the repeatable Text field, save the content
- Preview the content (eye icon in the "Default Template" section)
Actual result: an error is shown
Expected: the values of repeatable Text field should be shown correctly. E.g.:
This is the generated FTL template:
When the variable name doesn't contain "." character, it should look like this: