- Start latest master bundle
- Create a structure named "struct1"
- Add a Separator to the structure
- Add a Geolocation field embedded into the Separator
- Add a template to "struct1"
- Click on the Geolocation field on the left, and its pattern will be inserted into the template
- Save it and create a web content from "struct1"
- Select a location for the GeoLocation field, save the content
- Preview the content (eye icon in the "Default Template" section)
Expected: the map with the selected location should be shown
This is a part of the generated FTL template:
When the name attribute doesn't contain "." character, it should look like this: