Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Workflow > Metrics
Summary: When there is an instance with more than one pending step assigned to different users, filtering the results for Process Step is returning the instance with only the selected step instead of all info of that instance.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Workflow > Process Builder and import the attached workflow process, naming it as Board Member Approval and associating it with Blogs instances
- Create 4 new users called "Andre", "Bruna", "Caio" and "Daniel"
- Assign the new users and Test Test to the Board Member role
- Create 1 blog instance
- Go to My Workflow Tasks > Assigned to My Roles
- Assign Board Member Review 1 to Andre, Board Member Review 2 to Bruna, Board Member Review 3 to Caio and Board Member Review 4 to Daniel
- Go to Control Panel > Workflow > Metrics > Board Member Approval and click on the Total Pending number
- Click on Process Step and select Board Member 1
Expected result: In the table, the field Process Step should be filled with all pending process steps of an instance with pending Board Member 1 step
Actual result: the field Process Step is returning only the filtered step, so the user is receiving the information about steps instead of the instance.
Base Branch Commit: afe32809244e55f7010e373f22d12055478e3c14
Updated on: Tue Oct 15 20:45:20 2019 -0700
Base Branch Commit: 731979d1bd75ff1df1c8dd44f093ce71d6ec761d
Updated on: Tue Oct 15 09:49:31 2019 -0700