Affects Version/s: 5.1.2
Fix Version/s: 5.2.0
Backported to Branch:Committed
Liferay Contributor's Agreement:Accept
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
When save a configuration setup and try to restore to those settings using these steps many things disappear.
1) Clear cache. Delete 'home'. 'rebuild-mysql'.
2) Open 'tomcat-5.5.27'.
3) Go to 'http://localhost:8080'.
4) Go to 'my-community-private-page'.
5) Add a page. (You can name it 'test')
6) Add a 'Blogs' portlet to the page you just created.
7) Add an entry.
8) Add another page. (You can name it 'asset')
9) Add the 'Asset Publisher' portlet to the page you just created.
10) Click 'Configuration'.
11) Go to the 'Display Settings'. Change the 'Display Style' from 'Abstract' to 'Full Content'.
12) Click 'Save'.
13) Go to the 'Display Settings'. Change the 'Display Style' back to 'Abstract'.
15) Click 'Save'.
16) Go to the 'Archived' tab. Create an archived setup. (You can name it 'test')
17) Click 'Save'.
18) Change the 'Asset Selection' from 'Dynamic' to 'Manual'.
19) Click on 'Select Existing..' then chose 'Blogs Entry'. Select the entry that you made earlier.
20) Go to the 'Display Settings'. Change the 'Display Style' from 'Abstract' to 'Full Content'.
21) Click 'Save'.
22) Go to the 'Archived' tab. And revert back to the archived setup that you created earlier.
*If you go back to the 'Current' tab. There will be nothing*
*If you click 'Return to Full Page'. There will also be nothing*
*Also after you try viewing one of those things the tomcat window will show an error*