As an execution manager, I want to apply filters in the list of pending items for all assignees, so that I see the workload of only the roles and/or steps that I am analyzing.
This features aims to allow users to apply filters in the report that shows how many pending tasks are assigned to users and classify the total pending items according to the SLA statuses Overdue and On Time.
- The filter options are:
- Role: values will be received dynamically, based on the existing portal roles;
- Process Step: values will be received dynamically, based on workflow steps;
- All filter options should be ordered alphabetically;
- Users should be able to select multiple filter options;
- Users should be able to combine filters and search queries;
- If dropdown menu is higher than 496px it should have a search bar on it (as specified on Figma component page);
- The filter query should only be applied after user moves the cursor out of the dropdown card;
- The page should provide loading feedback when the table is being updated according to filter options;
- The table can be ordered by columns Assignee Name, Overdue, On Time and Total Pending;
- If there are no results from a search/filter query, the table should display the specific search empty state (as specified on Figma);
- If the user update the report page that has an empty state and after that a new data arise the table must change from empty to populated;
- If there is an unexpected error, the table should display the specific error state (as specified at the Components page on Figma);
- When clicking on the username or item number, the user should be directed to the All Items page with the appropriate filters applied;
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.