Web content view functionality seems to be hindered for non-admins.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Launch 7.0 bundle
- Create two new sites: "Staging" and "Live"
- Enable Remote Staging in Staging site and configure remote to the Live site ID
- Create a regular role "Basic" and give it the following permissions (in Define Permissions: Site Administration > Content > Web Content):
- Web Content: Access in Site Administration
- Web Content > Web Content: Subscribe
- Web Content > Web Content: View
- Web Content > Web Content Folder: Subscribe
- Site Settings > Site: View Site Administration Menu (automatically added when saving the above permissions)
- Create a user "Basic User", give him the Basic role and assign him to the Remote site
- Create a web article and save it, then publish the article to Live - verify that the admin can see the article on both Staging and Live
- Log back in as Basic User
- Navigate to Site Administration > Content > Web Content
Can see the content in Web Content.
There isn't any content present.
Side Note: When using two admin users, they can see the content as expected.