1. Create a new user (user1)
2. Create a new Site Role (form role)
3. Define permissions for the new Role
Give user all permissions for "Forms"
Give user all permissions for "Documents and Media"
4. Assign "user1" to a member of Liferay DXP site and the "form role"
5. Login as "user1"
6. Go to Content & Data > Forms
7. Add a new Form
8. Add an Upload field
9. Publish form
10. Click the three dots by the form and select "Copy URL"
11. Go to the Publication URL
12. Click "Select" on the upload field
Expected Result: "user1" can choose a document and upload it.
Actual Result: Two error messages "You do not have the roles required to access this portlet" show up.
Can reproduce in 7.2.x 1b32a2f101a11059ab1dbf708e170324804a9cc9
Can reproduce in master