Affects Version/s: 7.1.X
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a data provider with the following settings:
- name: Countries
- url: http://localhost:8080/api/jsonws/country/get-countries
- user: email@example.com
- password: test
- outputs: label: Name,path: name;countryId , type: list
- Create a form with:
- a text field named Text
- a select from list named Countries (select Create List From Autofill)
- make the select field required
- Save the form
- Add the following rule:
- Publish the form
- Access the form with the form url
- Add some value to Text field
- choose a country from the Countries field
- Submit the form.
Form submits successfully.
A error message "This field is required" appears for the Countries field.