Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Language widget
- Create a blank Site
- Add a widget page to the Site
- Add a Language Selector Portlet to the Page, and open its Configuration from the portlet menu
- Remove French from the current languages and save
- Go to Control Panel under the created Site --> Configuration --> Settings --> Languages and select "Define a custom default language and additional available languages for this site."
- Move the German language from the Current to the Available languages box and Save.
- Check the languages in Language Selector.
Actual Result: The German language is selectable.
Expected Result: The German language should not be selectable.