As an operation manager, I want to view the historical performance of all assignees of my process in a given timeframe, so that I can learn who or which areas need more investment to keep up with the operational rhythm.
This story aims to allow users to apply searches based on the assignees' name in the All assignee performance screen that was implemented in the workflow metrics (
- Users should be able to search for assignees names;
- Users should be able to combine filters and search queries;
- If dropdown menu is higher than 496px it should have a search bar on it (as specified on Figma component page);
- The page should provide loading feedback when the table is being updated according to search queries;
- If there is an unexpected error, the table should display the specific error state (as specified on Figma);
- If there are no results from a search query, the table should display the specific search empty state (as specified on Figma);
- If the user update the report page that has an empty state and after that a new data arise the table must change from empty to populated;
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.