Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
1. Create a structure and add a text field named "txtField" and make it repeatable
2. Add another text field to this structure named "nestedTxt" as a nested field inside "txtField"
3. Create a Display Page Template mapped with this structure and add a fragment to it mapped with "nestedTxt"
4. Create a content using this structure and show it in the Display Page Template. The content have to contain two repetitions of "txtField". Give the values "val1" and "val2" to each instance of "nestedTxtField" respectively
- The display page shows every value of "nestedTxtField" as "val1, val2"
- The display page shows only the last value of "nestedTxtField" as "val2"
- Expected behavior is based on PTR-1223