Main requirement tested:
1. When a user writes a comment on a fragment and types "@user", then Liferay suggests mentioning users with page update permissions.
2. When a user writes a comment on a fragment and types "@user", then Liferay does not suggest mentioning users without page update permission.
- Add a new user userA and userB
- Add a new regular role with page update permission
- Assign the role to userA
- Add a new content page with a fragment
- Click on the small comment icon at the top of the fragment
- Go to add a comment
- Type '@user'
- Assert the system provides a list of users to select from
- Assert userA shows
- Assert UserB doesn't show