1. When a user writes a comment on a fragment and types "@user", then Liferay suggests mentioning users with page update permissions.
2. When a user writes a comment on a fragment and types "@user", then Liferay does not suggest mentioning users without page update permission.
- Add a new user, User A
- Add a new regular role with page update permission
- Assign the role to User A
- Add a new content page with a fragment
- Add a fragment comment mentioning User A
- Remove the role/permissions from User A
- Log in as User A
- Click on the mentioned notification
- Assert that User A does not has the permission to access added content page