Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Workflow > Metrics
Summary: The letters typed in the search field present on the Roles filter are being persisted when the user clicks on the Roles filter again
Steps to reproduce:
- Add 10 new users and create 10 new roles in liferay portal (assigning users to each role)
- Associate Single Approver with blogs instance
- Create 10 blogs instances and assign each one of the instances to a different user
- Go to Workflow > Metrics > Single Approver > Workload by Assignee > View All Assignees
- Click on Roles filter and, in the search field, start to type some letters of an existing role and select the role, filtering the results
- Click on Roles filter again
Actual Result: The letters from the previous search are remaining inside the Roles filter search field, even after the filter results are returned.
Expected Result: The search field should be empty after the filter result is returned.
Updated on: Sun Nov 10 07:01:52 2019 -0800