Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
- Start a clean bundle of Liferay DXP 7.1 installed with dxp-10.
- Go to Content -> Forms and create a new form named Text-Validate-Form. Add a text field named MyValText
- Go to properties for that field and add validation: If input contains "test", show message "Invalid". Publish Form
- Create another form called Text-No-Validation-Form. Add a text field named MyText and publish
- Create another form called Select-71-Form. Add a select from List field named MySelect with options: yes, no, maybe. Publish form
- Add these forms to a page and submit values for each form. Confirm entries are recorded
- Shut down Liferay and upgrade database to the latest Liferay version
- Start Liferay and submit entries for each form
Expected Results: Each form records submitted entries
Actual Results: Only Text-Validate-Form records submitted entries. The other two forms work if you edit and save them.