Summary: User profile picture issues on IE11
- The image is only updated when the browser cache is cleared
- The image is not displayed correctly
- IE 11 needs to be installed
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new user and add a profile picture
- Associate Single Approver with blogs instance
- Create a few blogs instance and assign them to the user created on step 1
- Go to Workflow > Metrics > Single Approver > Workload by Assignee > View All Assignees
- Go to Profile Menu > Notifications
Actual result: The profile picture is not being displayed. It will appear only if the cache is cleared. After the cache is cleared, the picture is not well displayed.
Expected result: The user profile picture should be correctly displayed right away, without the need to clear the browser cache.
master DXP: e23ebc5b50146f0da003e40a4ca646a80ab3979a
Updated on: Mon Nov 18 19:40:54 2019 -0800