Steps to reproduce:
- Log in as Admin
- Go to Documents & Media
- Click the Ellipsis menu in the upper right corner and select "Edit"
- Set Single Approver workflow for home folder
- Create one folder in home folder
- Upload 3 documents in home folder
- Go to My Workflow Tasks and approve 2 of the documents
- Run the following Groovy script (for status value put first 0 for Approved and then 1 for Pending):
Actual behavior: If you put 0 as status, the script returns all 3 files and the 1 folder, regardless of their statuses. If you put 1 as status, the script returns all 3 files but not the folder.
Expected behavior: It should return only files and folders with the specified status only (Pending OR Approved)
The workflow is not applied to folder, so I am not sure how folders count, but it is also strange that it appears in one of the results and not the other. Please clarify this.
Also tested on:
7.1.x @b820b3660c5815e82aec0777185a5d7fa8c15ea2 -> Same issue
Master @c51722ab06cf42a893c9c17064383593aaad7abe -> Same issue