Summary: The Assignees search is not following the "approximate match type". One AC from a search story says the following:
- The search must be an approximate match (aka "LIKE search type" or "character by character comparison");
Steps to reproduce:
- Associate Single Approver with Blogs Entry
- Create a new user called "João Antonio" with an administrator role
- Create a new blog entry and assign it to Joao Antonio
- Go to CP > Workflow > Metrics > Single Approver > View All Assignees
- In the search field, type: "Jo"
Actual result: no result is being returned.
Expected result: The user Joao Antonio should be displayed. The search should be an approximate match.
master DXP: 0e293e398e150c8cf194aedf472c2955f512ce08
Updated on: Wed Nov 20 03:45:49 2019 -0800