Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new Web Content Article called "web content 1"
- Go to search page, add the Suggestions widget
- Configure suggested spelling
- Check Display "Did you mean: ..." if the number of search results does not meet the threshold.
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Search
- Click Execute Reindex all search indexes
- The reindex seems to finish almost immediately, even the reindex process bar doesn't appear, but the success message shows up. This behavior is inconsistent and hard to reproduce.
- Click Execute Reindex all spell check indexes.
- Assert the index message displays
- Within the home page embedded search bar, search for "web"
- Web Content 1 display in Search Results
- Within the home page embedded search bar, search for "Cotent"
Suggested spelling doesn't show up.
And I can reproduce the issue without the step6 click Reindex all spell check indexes.