When using Liferay WSRP, the main WSDL file is accessible. However, the main WSDL file also has references to other WSDL files, which are not accessible.
Steps to Reproduce
- Download Liferay WSRP v3.0.0 (https://web.liferay.com/marketplace/-/mp/application/15186397)
- Start a clean bundle of Liferay DXP 7.0 installed with SP8 (any fix-pack >= fix-pack-44)
- Deploy Liferay WSRP (restart may be required)
- Navigate to Control Panel -> Configuration -> WSRP Admin -> Producers
- Create a Producer named Test
- Copy the generated Producer URL for Test
- Navigate to the copied generated Producer URL in a browser
- Notice an XML document is provided
- From the XML document, locate a URL for the WSRP 2.0 bindings
- For instance:
- Navigate to the URL that was found for the WSRP 2.0 bindings in a browser
An XML document for the WSRP 2.0 bindings is shown in the browser.
The browser is redirected back to a page on the Liferay site.