Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: User Notifications
Clicking on a Notification for a Bookmark addition as an Administrator results in an error.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel -> Users -> Users and Organizations and Create a new User
- Go to Roles and Select "Administrator" for the User's role (save), also set the password for the User
- In a Incognito Tab, sign in as the new User
- Go to Content & Data -> Bookmarks
- Click the i (info) button and then the start button to Subscribe to bookmarks
- On the original tab as the original User, add a Bookmark
- On the Incognito Tab, click on the User's Profile Icon -> Notifications
- Click on the Notification related to the Bookmark being created
Expected Result: The User is directed to the bookmark.
Actual Result: An error message appears