Status: Ready for Refinement
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Contents can belong to one of several categories. While non-technical users can create such collection it's often difficult to visualize and keep track of the full collection where display pages remain unnoticed and adding them to a navigation menu remains a considerable manual task.
The goal of this epic is providing a way for non-technical users (Marketers and Designers) to manage collection pages based on Categories (incl. sub-levels) in few clicks. It also allows to preview the display pages associated. This can (for example) be used in a commerce site to display categorized product pages automatically with the associated Display Page Template.
We'd need to be able to :
- LPS-110248 create the Collection Page (category based) from the page tree (or page admin)
- LPS-110247 create a display page template for Collection Page (category based)
- LPS-107770 InfoListProvider for a type of item to provide a collection of items
- LPS-112083 Set the default vocabulary/category to Display Page Template
- LPS-112578 Associate display page template to vocab/category
Nice to have:
- LPS-112566 Links to category in fragments