When removing the Forms site from the Site Page View Permissions in the User Role, there is no way for the Forms to be added back in.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new form.
- Once published, modify the Form's setting and enable "Require User Authentication".
- Publish the form.
- Attempt to view the form as a guest user.
- Verify the form is not visible.
- Create a new user and attempt to view the form as said user.
- Verify the form is visible.
- Navigate to the following area within the Control Panel "CP > Users > Roles > User > Define Permissions > Site Administration > Site Builder > Pages > Page > VIEW".
- You will see that Forms and User Personal Site are already filled in by default.
- Remove Forms from the View Permissions.
- Wait for the permission cache to clear or run groovy script at the bottom of the description.
- Attempt to view the form as the authenticated user again.
- Verify the authenticated user can no longer view the form (intended).
- Regret that you removed the forms selection and try to add it back in by clicking Change.
One of the selections is Forms so I can add that back.
Forms is not listed for me to select.
No errors or logs are created.
Groovy script to clear PermissionCache: