Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Application Security > Permissions
When removing the Forms site from the Site Page View Permissions in the User Role, there is no way for the Forms to be added back in.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new form.
- Once published, modify the Form's setting and enable "Require User Authentication".
- Publish the form.
- Attempt to view the form as a guest user.
- Verify the form is not visible.
- Create a new user and attempt to view the form as said user.
- Verify the form is visible.
- Navigate to the following area within the Control Panel "CP > Users > Roles > User > Define Permissions > Site Administration > Site Builder > Pages > Page > VIEW".
- You will see that Forms and User Personal Site are already filled in by default.
- Remove Forms from the View Permissions.
- Wait for the permission cache to clear or run groovy script at the bottom of the description.
- Attempt to view the form as the authenticated user again.
- Verify the authenticated user can no longer view the form (intended).
- Regret that you removed the forms selection and try to add it back in by clicking Change.
One of the selections is Forms so I can add that back.
Forms is not listed for me to select.
No errors or logs are created.
Groovy script to clear PermissionCache: