Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Core Infrastructure
Friendly URL are not correctly generated in case virtual host has UTF-8 characters.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new site called "mysite"
- Add two pages called "page1" and "page2" to that site
- Configure its public virtual host with ññ.example (it has UTF-8 characters)
- Edit your /etc/hosts (Linux) or C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts (Windows) file and add following line:
- Open http://ññ.example:8080 in a browser.
- Check "page1" and "page2" links:
- : Links are correct: http://ññ.example.com:8080 and http://ññ.example.com:8080/page2
- : Links are wrong: http://ññ.example.com:8080/web/mysite/page1 and http://ññ.example.com:8080/web/mysite/page2