Repeatable field used to add a new field is overwritten by new value
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > Security > AntiSamy Sanitizer
- Add a new whitelist field by clicking the '+' button in the bottom field
- Type a value into the new field (notice the value in the field above disappears)
- Click 'Save'
- Only the added field contains the new value
- Field above is overwritten by new value.
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.7. Portal master GIT ID:
Note: this is replicated in other places with repeatable DDM fields (see LPS-104432)