As an App Adm, I want create the workflow process of my App during the App deployment
Just as it works on Forms and others DXP Portlets, Apps created through App Builder also needs to be supported by Workflow, so people can trigger workflow and approve submissions after a new entry is submitted on the App.
To allow this, we should:
- Include an option to create a new Workflow in the App's deployment experience;
- Apply the newly created Workflow in the App that will be deployed.
1- Given that a user is in the Workflow Step of the App deployment experience,
when the user clicks on the "Create Workflow" button,
then the system should open the Kaleo Workflow builder and allow the user to create and save a new Workflow from the stratch for the App.
- After the creation of the new workflow is done, the new workflow should appear in the deployment list already selected for the user.
2- Given that a user is in the Workflow Step of the App deployment experience,
when the user clicks on the "Preview" button of a Workflow in the List,
then the system should open the Kaleo Workflow builder and allow the user to see and edit the Workflow.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature