As an App Adm, I want create the workflow process of my App during the App deployment
Just as it works on Forms and others DXP Portlets, Apps created through App Builder also needs to be supported by Workflow, so people can trigger workflow and approve submissions after a new entry is submitted on the App.
To allow this, we should:
- Include a link to the process builder of the Workflow during the Standard App Deployment wizard.
Given that a user is in the Workflow Step of the App deployment experience,
when the user clicks on the shortcut to the Workflow Process Builder,
then the system should open a new tab for the user containing the Process Builder of the Workflow.
Definition of Done (DoD):
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature
- Testing discovered
LPS-123492 UI issue on the list of workflows when refreshing it after it has more than 5 workflows
- links to